SPF Soccer Club - COVID-19 Protocol
Updated January 2, 2022
To ensure the health and safety of all players, coaches, spectators and guests, we ask everyone to read and follow the official New Jersey COVID-19 rules and regulations.
- If a player(s) or coach(s) tests positive with COVID-19, that person(s) must isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of required wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter.
- For player(s) or coach(s) exposed to COVID-19, who are unvaccinated or are more than six months out from their second mRNA dose (or more than 2 months after the J&J vaccine) and not yet boosted, must quarantine for 5 days followed by strict mask use for an additional 5 days.
- For player(s) or coach(s) exposed to COVID-19, who have received their booster shot or are less than 6 months of completion from their second mRNA dose (or more than 2 months after the J&J vaccine) do not need to quarantine following an exposure, but must wear a mask for 10 days after the exposure.
- We will not check vaccine status at the door, and expect our community to act responsibly/neighborly
- If players/coaches do not want to wear mask(s) on sidelines/while playing, they must quarantine the extended duration.
- As always, if/when we receive updated guidance from the relevant authorities, we'll react accordingly.
Please refer to the information and resources on the official CDC website.